Date & Time:
November 10th 2:00-4:00PM EST
2 Hour Webinar includes PowerPoint Presentation Shared With Attendees Prior to the Course
CPE Credits: 2
Field of Study: Finance
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits will be granted based on a 50-minute hour.
Rapid growth in commercial & government rebates has resulted in rebates and discounts above 50% of gross sales for traditional brands. Gross-to-net sales continue to be impacted by significant volatility, high risk exposure, and material true-up adjustments. Join us to enhance your understanding of key GTN concepts and related accounting implications.
By attending this course, you’ll learn about:
- Developing a sales forecast
- Sales forecast and GTN sensitivity analysis
- PBM revenue sources
- Impact of payer formulary restrictions, prior authorization and step edits
- Implications of escalating patient out-of-pocket costs
- Components of GTN adjustments
- Forecasting payer mix and rebate percentages to establish accrual rates
- Key factors impacting rebate rates, chargebacks and market access
- Price protection
- Copay programs – ROI and determining accrual rates
- Copay accumulators & maximizers
- Accounting for product returns
- Financial and accounting implications of price increases
- Accounting for GTN pipeline and demand liability
- True-up adjustments
Presenter: Murray Kay
Murray Kay is the former Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Solvay Pharmaceuticals and the former Commercial Controller for AbbVie and Abbott Laboratories.Murray is highly regarded as a subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of GTN.
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Intended Audience: Pharmaceutical Finance Professionals
Refunds Cancellation & Dispute Resolutions: Refunds are granted for cancellations within 24 hours of the Webinar. The refunds for the entire fee will be processed via PayPal.